Sales and Design Consultant - Broken Arrow
This position with Architectural Granite & Marble (AG&M) requires individual interaction with customers, developing relationships, and substantial knowledge of products sold. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, educating the customer on the sales process, assessing the customer’s needs, and locating products that closely match their specified color demand.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in twenty-three locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist clients in selecting slabs and sinks for their overall project(s).
- Help coordinate marketing and outreach efforts to architects, designers, homebuilders, and the general public through various channels.
- Assist dealers such as fabricators and sink distributors with the sales and ordering process.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including answering the phones, organize the designer room, file paperwork, and answer any questions the customer might have.
- Must be able to rotate with others for Saturday morning shifts (9:00am-1:00pm)
- Must demonstrate showroom sales skills in a high-end work environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to seek out new clients by attending industry events and functions.
- Must be self-driven, organized and detailed oriented.
- Must have appropriate manners and be presentable.
- Must be punctual and have consistent attendance. Ability to work well with others and have good conduct
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service experience and good interpersonal skills
- Sales and Design industry experience (architectural, design, or construction) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related industry preferred or equivalent experience.
- Natural Stone, Slab and Sink sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate design skills and architectural knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual in both written and verbal in Spanish is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly rate; commensurate with experience.
- Full Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401k, vacation and sick time.
- Opportunities for advancement.