Architectural Granite and Marble
Warehouse Associate - Des Moines, Iowa
This position with Architectural Granite and Marble (AG&M) is responsible for performance of all warehouse operation functions, including but not limited to material handling, receiving, shipping, cleaning, and customer service. With the overall goal of providing the highest possible customer service experience.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, and Pental Surfaces has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to use and/or learn proper forklift operation.
- Ability to read and understand order forms and serial numbers.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturday.
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must have a good attitude and work together with others.
- Safely operate forklift and crane in outside yard and warehouse.
- Accurately process incoming orders.
- Ability to follow written and verbal/non-verbal instructions.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some Saturdays
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate.
- Experience preferred but not required.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus performance-based bonuses.
- Full benefits package includes medical (highly competitive rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401k plan plus highly competitive Company match & vesting schedule.
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation, sick and personal days.
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations nationwide.