Architectural Granite and Marble
DRIVER - CDL Class A/Warehouse Associate - North Austin
Annual physical for Med Card, Safety Boot reimbursement and immediate eligibility for 401(k) along with other great benefits!
This position with Architectural Granite and Marble (AG&M) requires daily performance of all warehouse operation functions, including but not limited to material handling, receiving, shipping, cleaning, and customer service. With the overall goal of providing the highest possible customer service. In addition, this position will be a backup for delivering products from our facility to our customers site in a safe and efficient manner. May assist in loading and unload vehicle. May also manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty-plus locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50+ lbs
- Ability to use and/or learn proper forklift operation
- Ability to read and understand order forms and serial numbers
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturday
- Timely deliveries
- Responsible for performing inspections before and at time of deliveries
- Assist in loading and unloading
- Paperwork concerning delivery orders
- Submit reports of damages
- Maintain professional representation of AG&M in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law and AG&M’s policy
- Must have a Class A Driver's License with clean driving record
- Safely operate forklift and crane in outside yard and warehouse
- Accurately process incoming orders
- Ability to follow written and verbal/non-verbal instructions
- Hardworking and dependable
- Must have a good attitude and work together with others
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Rate; commensurate with experience
- Full Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401k, paid company holidays (8), vacation, sick and personal days
- Opportunity for advancement